Wednesday, 20 February 2013

FIRST IKKLE POST

So seeing as it is a new year, well I know its the middle of February but you know what I mean, I thought it would be a good time to have a fresh start at this whole fashion blogging thing.

I just wasn't happy with my old blog and I'm a strong believer in changing the things you are unhappy with. My old blog was www.daisiesandukuleles.blogspot.com by the way.

I'm hoping to post at least 3 times a month but with school, art and exams coming I just can't promise ;) This will mainly be a fashion blog as I think it will be a good experience for me to express my fashion interests and to hear what other people have to say, but there may be the odd little art post as they are my main passions in life!

I am currently in year 10 of high school in the UK and hope to go on to study fashion, design or something of that sort in the future. My dream school is the London College of Fashion and I hope to move to London to study there in a few years.

Would love to make a few fashion friendies so comments and schtuff are appreciated and I would love to see your blogs!

Well it has been lovely speaking but I have to be off now, I'll be sure to post again soon!

Mia x

p.s. i will follow you back on here, twitter, tumblr, anything :p

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fresh start! I'm now following you and looking forward to seeing new posts xx

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Lovely to have support so quickly :* i will be following back xx

      Delete
  2. Wow I really love your blog! and Like you, I wanted a fresh
    start too so I also started a new blog

    feel free to check it out
    if you like?
    http://ohthisvanityimbreaking.blogspot.co.uk/

    Good luck with everything :)

    Love, Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much and thanks for following! i will go and check out your blog now and i'll be sure to follow back xx good luck to you too xx

      Delete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx