Sunday, 24 March 2013

3 WAYS TO WEAR...


Pair your dungarees with a baggy floral blouse and vintage accessories for a boho look, maybe add a floral headband or a single flower to a ponytail or plait.
 
Wear a plain or graphic tee with your dungarees to get this urban look, try adding small things like a gold chain, hoop earrings or simply turn up your sleeves or shorts to add a little something to your look.
 
Try layering this look with grungey prints and textures, I've gone with a red checked shirt and a leather waistcoat, you could try a studded jumper or a black crop top. Try adding accessories, maybe a neck cuff/collar and rings to give your outfit oomph.
 
 
001 // Thought I would share some ways in which I wear my dungarees, I think they will be a big trend this spring/summer and many shops are already stocking them! I reccomend Topshop's however mine are vintage DIYs and I prefer them by far!
 
002 // Hope everyone is having a great weekend and if it's snowing near you like it is here, I feel for you :( I'm frozen to the bone brrrrr.
 
003 // and lastly I would just like to ask if you would do me a huge favour! Please nominate me for Company's Best Teen Fashion Blog! It would be such an honor to even be nominated and I've already had such great support from you guys I just know you will do me proud ;)
You can nominate me by clicking the badge in the side bar or by following this link: http://www.company.co.uk/company-blog-awards-2013-with-new-look
 
I will be so greatful and if you let me know that you have nominated I will follow your blog, your instagram, your twitter etc, if I don't already and I'll give you a shoutout if you like and also nominate you for the award if you want me to ;) I will also give you my undying love as this would be like a dream come true for me! Thankyou so much and get nominating!! xx
 

Mia xx

 


35 comments:

  1. love this post, I've just ordered a pair of dungarees from asos so this may help! you can follow me back by copying and pasting my URL into your reading list on your home page blogger dashboard, I will also find you on bloglovin' :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou, and okay! will do! thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I want some denim dungarees the 2nd outfit is my fave!

    I am your latest follower on GFC and would be great to follow each other, if you would like to follow back.

    Be great if you could check my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 or Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely follow back and check out your posts xx

      Delete
  3. i love wearing dungarees and i love how you've styled them.. no.2 is probs how i'd wear them:)

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! And thankyouu x i love your blog, how about following each other?? Xxx

      Delete
  4. I've nominated you as asked ;)
    I love dungarees - so glad they're back in style! :D I think I'd probably style them Urban Teen :D Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for nominating and for following! so am i! I love them! And same, thats my favourite one too ahhaa xx

      Delete
  5. I love this and I was actually going to make a post like this! Im wearing dungarees right now so its really handy to know different ways of weaing them!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhaa im glad i could be of help :p xx i would love if you could nominate me for the company award? seeing as i dont have many followers i need all the help i can get hahaa xx

      Delete
  6. Hey there

    Just wanted to let you know that i mentioned you in a recent post on my blog (even though you have already done the liebster award)

    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou this is sweet, i might do another post soon because ive been nominated a coupleof times more ahaha xx

      Delete
  7. So pretty!I really like it!You have a such a nice blog, what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou xx i have followed your blog, its lovely! Xx care to follow back? Xx

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! You have such an amazing sense of style and your blog is wonderful! I love your header! :)

    Becky xx

    Come visit me at: http://tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou and your blog is lovely but i cant find where to follow you :s i would love for you to follow me and maybe nominate me for the company award by following the button in my sidebar?? Thankyouu xxx

      Delete
  9. Love the second look, lovely outfit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu xx your blog is lovely, i have followed care to follow back? Xx

      Delete
  10. That's a great idea! I like the ways you wear it!
    Lovely blog, now following on gfc and bloglovin!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuu i will definitely follow you back xx

      Delete
  11. Great blog - good luck with all your dreams and talents. Hope you follow them and have no regrets :) Perhaps we could follow each other? Following you now, hope to see you back!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much this is so lovely xx i will definitely follow back xxx

      Delete
  12. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU PLEASE :)

    XXXX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower! Just wanted to say I love your blog!
    Would you mind checking my blog out?

    http://kateexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu xx i will definitely check out your blog and follow back xx

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. thankyouu x i will be sure to check out your blog and maybe we could follow eachother?? xx

      Delete
  15. I love the boho look : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style.
    Just followed :)

    xox, cheri
    http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaww thankyou! i will definitely follow back :) xx

      Delete
  17. You are adorable! I love all those outfits. Cute cute!

    Your new follower,
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! i have followed back :) xx

      Delete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx