Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules:
1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 question that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have
under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a
comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
So here's 11 facts about me:
1 // I go to an all girls high school
2 // My favourite film is The Virgin Suicides
3 // I am obsessed with Alt J
4 // I am the worlds worst person at saving up money
5 // I want to go to the London College of Fashion
6 // Half of my wardrobe is DIY or handmade
7 // I have lived in England, Spain and Guernsey
8 // I hate people that think they are better than everybody else
9 // One day I will have a cupboard just for Jeffrey Campbell shoes
10 // My favourite shops are Topshop, Urban Outfitters and American
11 // I have an obssession with Copella Apple Juice
Here are Sarah's questions:
1. Do you have any unusual quirks, if so what are they?
I eat weird foods together like chocolate and chips or crisps
2. Where did you last travel abroad and what was the best experience you had there?
The last place I went abroad was to Spain to see my auntie and
uncle and the best experience would have to be the funniest 60's
fancy dress new years party I have ever been to!
3. What situation do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In 10 years time I have no idea where I see myself, but I would
like to see myself working either
with a fashion magazine or maybe even running my own brand/shop.
4. Which shop is the majority of your wardrobe from?
The majority of my wardrobe is probably from Topshop or various
5. Trousers or skirts? And why?
I would have to say skirts as I really hate my thighs and skirts
cover them and they tend to suit my shape better anyway.
6. What is your favourite beauty product?
My favourite beauty product at the moment has to be either the
No. 7 Stay Perfect foundation or the Maybelline Super Stay 10
Hour Tint Gloss in Lasting Pink.
7. If your wardrobe could only be from one shop, money no limits, what shop would it be?
I would have to say Topshop because they have such amazing
unique things yet they have the basics too.
8. What did job did you want to do as a child?
As a child I think I wanted to be a shop owner or an artist, and
for a while I wanted to be a midwife like my mum... until I
found out exactly what that entailed...
9. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging a year ago on my other blog because I wanted
to share my outfits and my style and since I started my new
blog I think I am going to focus more on sharing my developing
style and interest in fashion and hopefully my blog will grow as
it gets older and help me get a little more known in the world
10. What would you describe your style as?
I would describe my style as a mixture of grunge, vintage and
sometimes just plain weird hahaa
11. What is your favourite season?
My favourite seasons have got to be spring or summer as I love
the different trends that come around that time and how
versatile they are! And doesn't love a bit of sun?!
Here are my nominations:
Jamara // www.mashurmind.blogspot.com
Jade // www.little-pennies.blogspot.com
Helena // www.helena-mae.blogspot.com
Oxana // www.wildshadeblog.blogspot.com
Becca // www.beccasbeautyspot.blogspot.com
Joan // www.joan13fashion.blogspot.com
Charlotte // www.februaryairr.blogspot.com
(I know there are only 7 but they are my favourites)
Here are my questions:
1 // Tell us a secret
2 // Why did you start blogging?
3 // Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
4 // If you could buy 3 things and you had an unlimited amount of
money, what would they be?
5 // What is your most worn piece of clothing?
6 // What are your hobbies?
7 // One weird thing about you?
8 // Biggest regret?
9 // Who is your celebrity crush?
10 // What was your last job?
11 // Who is your inspirational icon?
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! Be sure to check out their blogs and I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do! xx