Thursday, 10 April 2014

An Interview with // Monica Barleycorn AKA helloomonica

Hey guys! Don't be too alarmed, I know it's not been long since the last post but I have something a bit different for you guys! I had the amazing opportunity of interviewing Monica Barleycorn of helloomonica.com and she is genuinely one of the loveliest people I have ever spoken to! Monica has been running her blog for the past 4 years and in that short time she has gained a huge following and recognition in a number of fashion magazines. She is definitely one of my all time favourite bloggers! If you haven't already checked out her blog, I definitely  recommend that you do, her style is gorgeous!

So without further ado...


Remember to go check out Monica's blog over at helloomonica.com and follow her on Twitter (@helloomonica) and Instagram (monicabarleycorn)

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! Let me know what you think and I could make this type of post a regular thing xx
 

6 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu :)) follow for follow?? xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great interview! She is so cool, love hers and your blog. xxx

    www.yecrad.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! She really is! and thankyou again :))

      follow for follow?? xox

      Delete
  3. Love how you've set out this interview! 10/10 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx