Saturday, 5 April 2014

OOTD // It's Been A While...





Fedora - Vintage // White Tee - Monki // Jeans - Topshop // Checked Shirt - Vintage // Chelsea Boots - Office // Silver Necklaces - Vintage, Accessorize and Mum's // Belt - Vintage Levi's

001 // Hey guys! So it's been a while since my last outfit post but I promise there will be more from here on out. I'm loving the 'shirt tied around the waist' look at the moment and I think it is a great way to make an outfit that little bit more laid back and casual. If you have a weird figure like me and you want to accentuate your waist a little more, it's great for that too, if not, then around the hips looks great too! I've also been doing it with dresses and skirts to tone down the 'girly'ness. I'm also really into chunky, ethnic looking,  silver necklaces at the moment. They add a little bohemian and pretty much look great with anything.

002 // On another note, my GCSEs are in 5 weeks (eek!) so I won't be posting too much until after they are over, when I have my 10 week long summer!! Woop woop! And seeing as I have such a long summer, where I guarantee I will spend 90% of just lying in bed watching netflix, I have lots of exciting little projects planned and I can't wait to start them and share them with you guys! 

Mwah xx

10 comments:

  1. Such a plain but super cute outfit. I love it! & I want your boots, haha :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! they were definitely worth the investment! I recommend them!
      oxox

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! Will do!
      follow for follow?? xoxox

      Delete
  3. Great look! So classy!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice outfit. I love your hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your style is something else xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx