Friday, 29 August 2014

OOTD // Back to School

Cropped Jumper - The Ragged Priest // Grey Tee - New Look // Jeans (Ripped and shredded myself) - Forever 21 // Trainers - Nike Roshe Run // Backpack - Shop in Spain // Coin Necklace - eBay // Handchain - Egypt

001 // Sup chicas! Just a quick update for you guys this week! I've had such a busy couple of weeks! I got my GCSE results (which I was very happy with), had numerous parties, had countless job interviews and enrollment at the sixth form I will be starting at next week! So this is just a quick outfit I put together for one of those enrollment days.
It has only just dawned on me that I am going to have to pick out a different outfit every day and looking at my wardrobe... that doesn't seem possible. By the end of the first term I'm pretty sure I'll just be wearing tracksuit bottoms and hoodies!
 

10 comments:

  1. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute but then again simple and laid back...perfect for a first day of school outfit!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I don't think we follow eachother! Your blog is amazing, follow for follow?xx

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC?
    But only if you like my Blog too. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    sophia-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban sunglasses sale online and accept credit card online.More than 5 pairs, you will get free shipping!
    $9.9 buy one pair ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.sunglasstyle.com
    Ray Ban RB4147 Sunglasses Brown Frame Crystal Light Brown Gradient Lens
    Ray Ban RB4147 Sunglasses Light Havana Frame Crystal Deep Brown Lens

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx