Monday, 4 August 2014

OOTD // Check ✔

Dress - Thrifted // Shirt - Vintage // Heels - Boohoo // Fedora - Vintage

001 // Long time no outfit post! Being a student at a school that has a uniform makes it a lot harder to post outfit photos because I'm pretty much in a uniform 24/7. But now that it's summer, I have a lot more opportunities to post outfits. And thankfully I'm going to a college that doesn't have a uniform so hopefully I can keep this up on a regular basis! 

002 // I know they are quite a wintery print but I have been loving checks/gingham/plaid (whatever you want to call it) at the moment! I love how you can mix and match them and it can never look bad. I loved this dress when I found it but I felt it was just a little too girly and "cutesy" for me so I thought teaming it with the plaid shirt tied around my waist and some kick ass chunky platforms would toughen it up a little and I think it really works!

I hope your summer has been fab so far and I'd love to hear your opinion on summer checks! x 

7 comments:

  1. nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this whole outfit! :)
    tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obessed with these white chunky heels!! you pull it off really well gurrrrl <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the print on print that's going on here. Also, I want your shoes!! Haha :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparel & Fashion is always remains as a weakness of mine. I can’t let any blog go without looking the fashion details and pictures you guys puts on. These are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys leave me comments so go ahead! I read and reply to every single one and I check out everyone's blogs and always follow back!! Xxx